Because we are such a small hotel with a limited season, and no “walk-in” traffic, we don’t want you to book your hotel room unless you are sure you are coming to McCarthy. When we confirm your reservation we will run the charge for the full amount and send you a confirmation email with a confirmation number. If you cancel between the time of booking and 45 days prior to arrival there is a $25 per room-night cancellation fee. If you cancel with less than 45 days notice, we cannot give a refund. However, we can issue a full credit towards a future stay if you call us to cancel by 6pm on the day of arrival. This credit would be good for 2 years and is non-transferable. We recommend travel insurance readily available on the internet, through your travel agent, or your insurance agent.
What This Policy Covers
- This policy covers how we treat your personal information – that which is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we don’t own or control but provide your information to upon your request. These companies include but are not limited to local flightseeing firms, guide companies, etc.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- McCarthy Lodge only collects personal information from you when you fill out one of our forms to contact us or to book a room at one of our hotels. We only use this information for the purpose it was intended.
- We ask those who contact us through our web site to provide us with their e-mail address only so we can respond to their inquiries. We never sell, rent, or lend e-mail addresses of users to anyone.
Collection of Financial Information
- We do not store credit card information online or for future charges. We are PCI DSS compliant in all credit card transactions.
Sharing of Personal Information
- McCarthy Lodge never shares any of your personal information with other companies unless you have expressly asked us to – for instance when you request that we make a reservation with one of the other vendors here in McCarthy and Kennicott on your behalf. Once that information is in their possession, though, we cannot control how it will be used.
Links to other sites
- This site contains links to other sites. McCarthy Lodge is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites.